When looking for a Columbus Arts Festival hotel, The Westin Great Southern Columbus is your premiere choice and is excited to once again welcome the community to the downtown Columbus Riverfront. From its modest beginning on the Statehouse lawn as the “Festival of the Arts”, for more than a half-century, the Columbus Arts Festival (June 6-8, 2014) has now grown into one of the most highly celebrated and admired arts festivals in the country.
Plan your escape with our special Columbus Arts Festival Hotel package.
- Rates from $105 per night
- Valid for arrivals June 4 – 8, 2014
- Two night minimum length of stay
Book online, or call 866-716-8104 and mention rate plan ARTSPKG.
While the festivals of yesterday primarily focused on cultural achievements from local area city schools and colleges, today’s Columbus Arts Festival has transformed into an extravaganza of art and culture welcoming both local and internationally acclaimed artists – more than 230 in total. Through community involvement, the Festival continues to leverage the great work done by the local community, bringing gourmet fare from some of the city’s finest restaurants while enjoying live music, hands-on art activities and much more.
- Columbus Downtown Riverfront
- The Festival will be located along the Scioto Mile, Columbus’ signature riverfront park – and in front of COSI, the Center of Science and Industry
- Days & Hours
- Friday, June 6 11am — 10:30pm
- Saturday, June 7 11am — 10:30pm
- Sunday, June 8 11am — 5pm
- Complimentary for all ages
- Wheelchair-accessible parking will be available
- COTA will operate regularly-scheduled bus service during the Festival