COLUMBUS WEDDING VENUES
What does your dream wedding look like? Inspiring toasts? Indescribable feelings? Begin your wedded bliss at The Westin Columbus, where new beginnings are always celebrated. To start planning, view our Columbus wedding planning tips and testimonials.
Special Event: Join us on Saturday, November 23 or Sunday, November 24 for the Brides Against Breast Cancer charity wedding gown sale. Open from Noon-4pm each day, you're invited to meet various wedding partners, receive giveaways and save with up to 85% discounts on top wedding owns. Learn More.
Whether your taste is classic or contemporary, our Columbus wedding professionals at our hotel will help you to reflect your unique style and personality on your special day. We offer modern elegance and contemporary service in a historic environment creating timeless memories.
Your wedding guests from out of town will appreciate our luxurious Westin Heavenly Bed, Heavenly Bath and convenient valet parking to help toast the new Mr. & Mrs. Looking to relax and prepare for your big day? Inquire about spa services with our wedding professionals to help coordinate.
The Westin Columbus Wedding Information At A Glance:
Enjoy our unique Grand Ballroom with Victorian Architectural features including:
- Carrera White Marble Floors
- Floor to Ceiling Windows and Mirrors
- Original Stained Glass Windows
- Maximum amount of guests: 350
Our downtown location is close to several tourist attractions including:
- Historic German Village and Brewery District
- Arena District
- Short North Arts District
- The Ohio State University Campus
- Columbus Commons Park
- Topiary Garden
- Scioto Mile
Enjoy the capability to customize your own event menu. The hotel also offers a-la-carte menus for any event and does not limit groups to packages only.
Complimentary Wedding Amenities
- Ceremony Space (up to 175 guests)
- Full-Length White Linens
- White Linen Napkins
- Hepp Stainless Steel Flatware
- Villeroy & Boch China
- Cake Cutting and Serving
- Six Hours of Event Time
- Elegant Banquet Chairs
- Room Rental and Bartender Fees will be waived
- House Centerpieces
Special Accommodations for the Bride and Groom
- Complimentary suite for Bride and Groom the night of the event
- In-house event professionals to assist in event planning
- Discounted overnight room rates for hotel guests